Independent and comprehensive owners corporation management services for owners across legislative, administration, financial, maintenance and governance matters, including:
为求达到最好的服务水准本公司提供全面的业主立案法团的经理服务。业主立案法团一切的事项都按照 Owners Corporation 2006 法和相关法律规矩的要求。本公司保证所有产业的消防设备依法齐全并且会定时由专业人员作出检查。
Enhancing the communal living choices of owners and residents in inner Melbourne, our dedicated team of professionals combine exceptional experience and industry knowledge to create and deliver innovative, practical management and maintenance solutions.
Investor or owner-occupier? We understand the complexities and roadblocks involved. This enables us to deliver service excellence to owners and residents in our strategies, services and people to meet the needs of residential and commercial strata properties and their Owners Corporations.
Beginning with a free property health check for owners, we inspect existing buildings and assess issues surrounding the strata scheme in a customised overview. Our recommendations are clearly communicated and on appointment we commit to clients goals immediately. In both simple and complex matters our clients are reassured that we care, with a guaranteed response to phone calls and emails on the same business day.
And, care we do. Like no other management company in the industry. How so? Our story began in the early 1990’s as property developers, owners and clients ourselves. Today, our clients benefit from a realistic perspective, industry insight and twenty years of genuine experience.
- 24 hour Hotline for emergency repairs to common property
- Regular on-site property inspections
- Ensure assets are maintained in accordance with best practice
- Arrange quotes for the enhancement, repair and/or maintenance of common property
- Oversee property maintenance, repair and replacement in accordance with instructions
- Arrange property reports as required
- Unbiased insurance valuations, quotes and placement of all insurances, plus lodgement and management of claims
- Prepare minutes of all meetings and circulate to owners
- Tailored after hours meeting times to suit committees
- Convene and conduct inaugural, annual and special general meetings, committee meetings and ballots
- Prepare & distribute notices, meetings and agendas
- Maintain the Owners Corporation roll
- Enforce the adherence to the Rules
- Prepare Owners Corporation Certificates
- Maintain an accurate record of assets, strata plans, rules and regulations
- Develop correspondence on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Communicate with new owners
- Maintain financial accounts, prepare and present reports to members
- Operate separate bank accounts for each Owners Corporation
- Invoice and collect levies from all body corporate members
- Pay supplier invoices
- Convenient on-line payment portal, BPAY, and cheque payment facilities
- Arrears recovery
- Prepare & lodge quarterly Business Activity Statements as required
- Budget forecast estimates and documentation
- Conducting matters of the Owners Corporation, in accordance with the legislative requirements under the Owners Corporation Act 2006 and the regulations to that Act.
- Conduct matters of the Owners Corporation in accordance with the legislative requirements
- Engage fire contractors and ensure all fire equipment at the property is compliant and properly maintained
- Provide general legislative advice and assistance to the Owners Corporation
- Inform and communicate with committees regarding relevant and changing laws
“As an owner/occupier living in a group of 9 townhouses in Port Melbourne we were fortunate enough to be introduced to Bryan Phillips from Tideways. We struggled with the existing Manager to provide a service that was satisfactory. We appointed Tideways and now it’s like a new beginning – they have taken control and are in charge for us. It’s been a great start to the year – Tideways make things happen and without fuss. We look forward to a long relationship”.